Monday, October 19, 2009

I Can Has Fish Taco? (Vol. 1)

I Can Has Cheezburger and Probably Bad News is fantastic. Period. For those of you who are counting, that’s three periods, thus I must be very serious about this. In light of the hilarity, I’m starting a new blog section in which I’ll post anything I find to be somewhat (by somewhat I mean very, very, loosely. And no, that wasn’t meant to be a pussy joke) lesbian-related. Why am I doing this? Well, it’s two fold. First, they’re funny. Second, I can now validate my obsession, claiming it’s for you, dear readers. Let’s begin, shall we?

I like to keep my snatch in my purse too, actually. "Keys, snatch, wallet; okay, we're good"

Upkeep is necessary; you wouldn't want someone finding your poorly shaven Kunt in your purse, now would you?

I have no punch line for this one, you're on your own, kids.

They're not women, sure. But look, it says something about not being straight! "OMG!"

I've been lying to you all along, I'm the mayor of New Orleans - sorry for the deception.

Between the Jack-ing off, the newspaper being called "The Lumberjack," and a women's basketball team, I am on joke overload.

Ya’ll come back now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment