Friday, October 30, 2009

Betrayal

Ok, So…Kiara got online a few minutes ago and talked me before they rolled out for their mission…

She went through with our deal and slept with someone…I knew before she even told me. I could tell. It hurt at a little at first but then, then she told me something else I had suspected but never dared it true. She may have some kind of feelings for the girl. What’s crazy is I saw it coming. I knew before it happened. I told myself to exclude her from the deal… to let her have anyone but that girl. I didn’t listen to my own instincts…foolishness.

I feel so hurt now…

I don’t really know what to feel, what is the right emotion?

I’m not going to be able to do this. I can’t sleep with other people…

And I definitely cannot stand the thought of someone else touching her. Making her moan, making her come…

WHAT WAS I THINKING????

Can anyone make sense of this?  ….i can’t.

-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment