Monday, October 26, 2009

So Little To Do & So Much Time- Strike That Reverse It.

MIA is my middle name, or atleast it sure feels like it should be. I know I have been like the prodigal blogger all of a sudden but man i’ve been busy and swamped! My priorities have had to change alot lately and I’ve had to drop some projects for the good of my sanity and switch things up a bit. I have alot of things I want to blog about and when I’m procrastinating and unorganized I make lists, it helps. So here we go, all the things I would like to blog about this week in no particular order…

1. Seattle Trip-Nightrider and I went in the middle of September, yep its been that long since you’ve heard from me. For shame.

2. Changes at work and school

3. Why I am no longer webcasting with the CurveNetwork

4. Being deathly sick UGH this was directly after Seattle

5. My Fall TV top choices list (Marry, Date, Kill, Fuck, Bestfriend) this will mostly likely be a mashup of the usual suspects

6. How changing your hair can change you life

7. Going pantless part time

8. Being the couch that is constantly surfed, aka my girlfriend is a hippy…

9. My life and HAES

10. What I am loving about my life right now  -No complaining rule!

So thats its, i know this is another damn teaser but I am hoping to write atleast one of these today and maybe I can get back in the swing of things.

Thanks for bearing with me readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment