Monday, October 26, 2009

102509

Where to begin…

Let’s start with yesterday. Woke up, tutored, went to work, came home and tutored some more, went to dinner with Lauren and Regine, went to Lauren’s house and got wasted and high and slept over. Realized that night that I was a lesbian. So here I am coming out. Yay? I had a feeling for a while that I was but I never really wanted to accept that fact. But I like guys too. Sort of.. so I guess Bi really is a thing. Hm. I don’t know. Confused is a definite.

Came home this morning and found my phone with 11 missed calls and 3 texts – one from Red, one from Maxey, and one from Alex. Jawesome. Red wanted to know where I was last night because he was at Valjon’s and I was supposed to be there but I totally was wasted at another house. Maxey just wants a rebound. Alex… oh Alex. *shakes head* I called the house phone and mom said that David ran away. So here’s the story. My brothers went to homecoming last night. Aaron came home a bit earlier than David did. When David came home, mom flipped a shit and told him to go so he went to his friend’s house and spent the night. David came home in the morning and mom called the cops or something beforehand to go find him and I was greeted by an officer as I walked in the door this morning. Hungover, I introduced myself and answered his drolling questions. When the cop left, I found David upstairs crying his eyes out so I locked him and myself in his room and I just hugged him and we talked for a bit. He’s going through what I had to go through a couple months ago. That’s when I lost Eddy as a friend and lost many others. I took him and his friends out to lunch at Ruby’s before I started work. Good times. Not really. I’m tired as shit.

[PS: This is my 100th post!! ^_^ Yayzies!]

No comments:

Post a Comment