Friday, October 23, 2009

Games

she says… “she’s seeing someone”

I don’t give a fuck! What does that have to do with me? I still wake up startled by my dreams. It seems as if I’m always dreaming of her…or the “son”. I miss sleeping with him. I miss the damn dog. I miss the teenager.

So… I forced myself to go out on a date with the Dr. She’s still “curious”. I’m still in love with Ms. Incredible. But…

she’s seeing someone…

Perhaps I need a “good fuck” to help the moving on process. But…wouldn’t that be cheating? I’m loyal dammit…

She said she was loyal… I believed her…

It hurts… The thought of my “family” being bamboozled into thinking that someone else loves them more than I.

I’m pathetic…

I should just fuck whomever, whenever, and just forget about her…and just be her “friend”… But… I just don’t believe that’s what we were meant to be…

I need a sign…

Fuck that…

I need my wife…& kids…

No comments:

Post a Comment