Wednesday, October 28, 2009

wednesdayblog

I’ve had a seriously scarily fabulous day today.  Seriously, because it just was and scarily, because then I have to watch out for le manic tendencies.

i’ll stop using sentence case for a start.  it’s become a habit today.  my fingers have been on fire, my waferlike imac keyboard has morphed into an ono sendai.  i wrote a kickass column about gender and sexuality and then i wrote my first ever veryshortstory to submit to a dodgy book project; got a drag queen, a publisher and my gf to read it – and they all like it.  i was VERY surprised.  esp by my gf.  i also got paid for nine photo prints, walked the dogs on the beach, shifted stuff around, printed more photos blablabla.  an active day that i enjoyed is a strange and wonderful thing indeed.

i still need to pack for going away tomorrow, incl something to wear to a cocktail party.  hmm.  little black dress?  not an option, not with my bandy, hairy legs.  wanna impress the gf though.  ok, nekkid it is.

i still haven’t written 3 plastic articles tho, dammit.  i tried to start, but suddenly the fire went out of my hunt and peck typing digits and the keyboard turned into … well … one of those steampunk [ha!] beige things.  will i do them tonight?  who knows, but time, as ever, will reveal all.

it’s actually the first time my gf and i have gone away purely for fun – well, she does need to impress a hot lesbian at a dinner party, but hey, she’ll have me sitting next to her – the perfect dykeccessory.  it’s in the bag.

jaaa … this kind of mood causes arrogance.  still, kept tempered, it’s not a bad thing, i have been so freaking morbid lately.

ag fokkit, actually i haven’t finished strutting and preening.  the short story thingy took me under an hour to write, i have never done it before and am completely hopeless at plot.  since asking others to read it and rereading it about four times myself, i got a few more plotty sort of notions and … i think if i am not careful, i might just try my hand at a little bit more fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment