Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LOVE AND SEX BETWEEN SISTER WIVES

Sister wives in polygamy do not know if they should be intimate with each other. The women may even struggle to know how sex works in practice with the man, because they are still working in a monogamous mindset. Is he scheduled? Do they have separate beds or rooms? Who sleeps where, and when?

I then read a touching article. It may help you through these private things:

“In the beginning, over seven years ago when I joined Antony and Jadez’s marriage, we scheduled nights with our husband, Antony. Due to societal pressures, we became very isolated, and many of our friends, family, and church members turned against us. These issues caused a great deal of stress within our home. Scheduled nights added to the isolation because there was always the odd woman out. You know, “the third wheel.” Thus, our scheduled nights alongside the societal pressures caused us to feel lonely, depressed, and jealous. Jadez being married to Antony first was use to having him all to herself, and even though adding me to their marriage was her idea, she missed what she had with him before. I wanted a little bit of what she had: societal recognition, rings, a ceremony, honeymoon, children with him, his last name. It helped that she and I were best friend for over 13 years before I entered their marriage because she and I loved and cared for one another so much that we would not want to purposefully hurt the other.

“After a year, we began sleeping together in the same bed everynight. When I say, sleep, I mean sleep. We would still have our own intimate alone times with our husband before sleep time, but every nigth at bed time, we would all sleep in the same bed. This helped diminish some of the issues, but it did not diminish them completely. It was closer to a polygynous mindset, but it was still in the monogamy mindset. This is her relationship with him, and this is mine with him.

“Approximately three years ago, we experienced a life shattering event which almost destroyed our family forever. It was horrible; however, I will not go into the details about this event but to say that it was very tragic. It was the worst thing that ever happened to our family! We experienced a great deal of pain. That evening as we lay in bed, Antony tried to comfort both Jadez and I as he held the two of us reassuring us that God would get us through this, and that he, as our husband, loved us greatly. As he held us, the three of us cried tears of great pain and sorrow like I never heard before. He was at a crux. Here, he held two women who needed him very badly at the same time, and he did not know how to fix it. Poor man. As he held us while we wept, he began kissing, hugging, and caressing the two of us while telling us that he loved us, and we were going to get through this tragic event. We responded to his great love. We kissed, hugged, and caressed back. We both needed him right at that moment, and how would he choose? He didn’t: he couldn’t! Who would go first? No one. That night, the three of us made love together for the first time. It just happened. Yes, Jadez and I spent our attention on Antony, but she and I did hug, caress, and massage. I use to be afraid of this happening because I feared, “What if he is better with her than me?,” or “Will I feel diminished or less than a wife if I saw them together?” Instead, I saw for the first time ONE man can truly love two or more women at the same time completely! I am not just talking about sex. I saw him look deeply into her eyes and passionately say, “I love you”, and I could see and feel he meant it. She saw the same thing with he and I. It was the strongest feeling either of us ever felt.

“Nothing has been the same since this one evening. Thank God! Everything changed for the better. Did it take away the tragic event? No, but it showed us that we have a strong love that will continue through the tragedy and through time. Now, after seven and half years, we are still together, and we are much stronger than before. We do not hide anymore. We love one another, and everyone knows it. People accept us now. We love God, and we love one another. We are here for eachother even if no one else is!

“Now, this is truly the poly mindset. She, Jadez, my best friend, my sister, my sisterwife, and more. Antony, our husband, our friend, lover, and so much more. We hide nothing. Will we get through other dark times? You bet! We are family!’

“”Celestial sex?,” maybe, that’s the best name for it. It brought us all closer to one another and to God, the one who created us and gave us one another!”

http://sisterwives.yuku.com/bsisterwives

No comments:

Post a Comment