Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fantasy: Miss Manners

Girls can be so cruel. That is sometimes very nice. I’m all about the old-school Domme when I think about female Dommes. The strict mistress who has an eye for perfection and wants nothing less for herself or her girl.

This is a slow evolution of control. I have always pictured this relationship evolving somewhat naturally. It starts casually enough, some makeup tips, a few shopping trips. Then it is slowly more demanding, being told what to wear and how to wear it. How to arrange my hair, and weather the shoes are right. I’m learning, I’m becoming a lady I’ve meant to put effort into being myself, but needed a firm hand to remind me to take the time.

Then there is caring for mistress, making sure she has her massage, her body oils, her nails done, hair washed and styled the way she likes it.

There is something so compelling about a woman in heels with a riding crop… or maybe it’s just the riding crop (no, it’s the whole thing). I know my mistress can demand more from my body than any man could ever produce, and I know that she will make me suffer to bring my body under her control. This is one of few instances where I can say I genuinely will suffer for pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment