Friday, October 16, 2009

University of Nevada Las Vegas.

That campus has the greenest grass I’ve seen and we’re talking about a college in Nevada. That place has desert, desert, oh and did I mention more desert? So it is quite surprising to see such green grass. Oh and the person said it’s real too! Anyway, let me go back to my point. This weekend I will be visiting the University of Nevada Las Vegas [UNLV]. Please, don’t stalk me. They have an open house so I was all, “Sure, why not check it out?” Side note: Finish high school and if you’re not going into the military go to college! Giving yourself an education is the best thing you can do for yourself. Side note done. Also, My Boo Jessica Jane [No I'm not lesbian. You know how girls have that nickname thing? Yeah it's like that] has a dance competition there, so I might go and watch her afterwards as well. If you guys are in town you should definitely check it out. She dances for Emanon and I’m sure Undeclared will be there too. So scream loud!

Therefore [Ugh too big - rewind]. So! I won’t be here this weekend…unless I find some computer, steal it, get wi-fi, and blog like there’s no tomorrow on WordPress…which won’t happen because stealing is a crime and I don’t want to go to jail. So all of you people of WordPress, you have been notified. No need to hear, “Pookinalicious, where were you all weekend? I didn’t see any new blogs.” Don’t you people read? Hehe, I like you people.

Fact No. 2: I tend to be a little mean to people I like…so don’t take it personally. Or just mean period…but not like mean mean to the point where I would make someone cry.

Wait – where was Fact No. 1? Oh you missed it in my blog titled “Religion Midterm.” Go back and read it. So my back is achy and my boyfriend is probably doing something I’ll be upset at him for, so I better go. Have a great weekend everyone and be safe! I’ll miss all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment