Friday, October 9, 2009

dreamland

I had yet another amazing dream last night… It was so touching, sweet, feel-good…

In the dream I “ran into” a girl I just recently met online and with whom I share a somewhat similar story… we were both trying to live the “good path” and do “what was right”.   Meeting each other was so exciting, like a bond was automatically between us.  We felt like natural friends- sort of drawn to each other.  We hung out and the whole time we could tell we were somewhat flirty with each other but in a very sublte and clean manner- yet constantly reinforcing to each other that we were not going to follow the SSA path.  As the day progressed we ended up watching a movie at my house laying next to each other holding hands.  Just the holding of her hand, even in a completely nonsexual way, was so exhilerating, I was so caught up inside myself with love and joy and peace.  God, I love that feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment