Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm swamped, here's my divided attention.

I have so many readings and papers to do, I just don’t know how, or if, I will survive. As I acknowledge my mortality, this is a quick post for you to remember me by, just incase I don’t make it.

Music! Everyone needs music, right? Well I have a couple bands for you, but seeing as we’re being snippy, I will push the music upon you and you, seeing as you will probably be here tomorrow, can fend for yourself. This is the music review of tough love, which, ironically is kind of more useful than an actual movie review… Thinking for yourself, now I’ve definitely made a contribution to society. So here we go, and take this paragraph lightly, you’re a smart bunch.

Dead Man’s Bones- Pa Pa Power

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros- Home

Girls- Lust for Life

Actually, all those YouTube searches for things I already knew the titles of was really exhausting, so I’m going to leave you with old school Rachel Maddow meets new school Rachel Maddow.

"my friends call me RayRay Maddz, oh and I'm a Rhodes Scholar, too."

"Hello, I'm Rachel Maddow, my friends call me *jaw drop* Hubba-da... Rachel's fine, though."

No comments:

Post a Comment