Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ONCE AND FOR ALL, AM I A LESBIAN?

Once and for all, am I a Lesbian?

About a year ago, photos of me and Hershey kissing appeared on the pages of an entertainment tabloid.  The newspaper directly accused us as lesbians. We tried to defend ourselves by answering all the questions that link us to the controversy.  I’ve also included some questions that are still popping on my Facebook.

AM I LESBIAN?

I am not a lesbian. I am bisexual. I am attracted to women as much as I am attracted to men. Lesbian loves women. Bisexual loves women and men. They are different.

WHICH DO YOU PREFER MOST? GUYS OR GIRLS?

I get bored easily.  I like having sex with both. I’ll make sure my future  BF/HUSBAND would be open to the idea of having girls in our sex life.

THIS BISEXUAL SCANDAL JUST A PUBLICITY STUNT?

If I deny that I am bisexual they would say it’s a publicity stunt.

If I admit that I am bisexual they would still say it’s a publicity stunt.

People in the show business and entertainment circuit advise me not to admit anything as it will trigger more questions and I will have more TV exposure.  I don’t want any of that. I JUST WANT TO BE REAL AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH MY SEXUALITY. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

ARE MY SEX VIDEOS IN DAILYMOTION.COM real?

Yes. These are the behind-the-scene videos from  my blog on Maxim Philippines. I had sex and taped it on video.

ARE THESE SEX VIDEOS PART OF MY GROUP’S MARKETING STRATEGY?

First of all, my group (MOCHA GIRLS) are real, professional and talented performers/dancers. We are not like other girl groups who are models turned singers/dancers. WE DON’T NEED THE VIDEOS to become famous. We practice hard to make our shows worth watching. If you have seen our shows you know what I am talking about. I make these videos because I LIKE  IT, I LOVE IT and I WILL KEEP ON DOING IT. I love watching my sex videos over and over again especially when I am in the mood for touching.

ARE THERE MORE SEX VIDEOS?

Yes, there are more videos with celebrities and non-celebrities. But I only publish those who agree to be part of my blog.

WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO THE CONSERVATIVE PEOPLE WHO DESPISE ALL YOUR ACTIONS?

If  you don’t like my videos, then don’t watch them. If you don’t like my blog, then don’t read it. I’m enjoying my life. Try to enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment