Wednesday, November 18, 2009

e-mail from the wife

Good afternoon Dear,

I’m doing well here in China and am progressing well toward my goals. There may be one snag, but it should only cost me an extra day and they will pay for the ticket change. I got an email from Vixen today and I see that things are going as planned at home. I would like to recount my first encounter with our daughter and Vixen as they were both plotting together to ensnare me. It is an awful secret I have been living with since our trip to Greece.

When you went to take pictures in the market place, the girls suggested that we have a girl’s day out. Well, we never left the room. Those two conniving bitches, tricked me into all kinds of debauchery! Shortly after you left, I went to shower, so we could go out. Those two went to their bedroom in the suite and commenced to make out. By the time I finished in the shower, they were full on in a 69. I went to get them and as I entered the room, I was shocked. I was dumbstruck and they knew it. I stood there for at least 5 minutes before I could say anything, and they never stopped. I asked them what they thought they were doing and Vixen said, making love, you ought to join us. I stormed out and went to our room. About an hour later, while I was trying to sort my thoughts and feelings, Vixen came in and hugged me, and then our daughter came in a said, “group hug!” Next thing you know, I have tits and pussy in my face. I didn’t know what to do so I just sat there. Our daughter opened my robe, proclaimed me the most beautiful woman she has ever seen, spread my legs and placed her head between them and brought me to the quickest, strongest orgasm I have ever had. I didn’t know what to do other than lay back and enjoy it. Then Vixen took her turn and she too, brought me fast and strong, until my head was swimming. Only, she didn’t let up. She kept me there until I was delirious. Then our daughter sat on my face and commanded me to eat. I did as I was told and that is the beginning of our incestual affair. We had barely finished up when you returned and at least once weekly, we have a girl’s night in.

I know you’ve been seduced and inducted. She is 18 now and legal, but your love for me and my predicament will keep us slaves to her until she is done with us. J told me that Anna delivered last night. Sweet Anna! What a lithe body and perky little breasts. I bet it was the 18 inch rule, wasn’t it? Yeah, I’m sure it was. Anna loves to play innocent. She isn’t. She is as bad as our daughter. Those 3 will milk you dry and then beg for more. When done with you, they turn to each other and will fuck all night.

Many nights, you have banged my brains out, and I have gotten up and let our daughter eat the pie. She always told me she would have you too. I begged her not too, but she said she would wait until she was 18, at least. I know that 17 year old pussy would have been sweet to you, but you would not have been strong enough to handle that pressure too. I can’t wait to come home, and have some fun with the 4 of us. Adding a man to it will change things for the good. Honey, I love you and am glad we can love our daughter. I have a short request, though a difficult one. The Chinese CEO would like me to spend a night with him. May I? I will do whatever you tell me to. The evening will be the difference between getting marginal work from them, and getting their entire line. My company thinks we are only getting the marginal work, so if I came home with the whole line, it would mean a huge promotion for me and a possible VP slot.  I won’t be upset either way, but wanted to ask your permission before doing anything.

 

Your Lover.

 

Answer:

Dear, after this past week, I trust your choice entirely. If you want to stay a night with him, you have my blessing. You may do as you please with him. If that means you are a prostitute for your company, then go for it. You have the body for it; a beautiful, stunning, vivacious body that would make any man’s jaw hangs open. Just consider it one more day I get to fuck our daughter. You allowed me to be dragged into this, and now you can do whatever it takes to earn as much money as possible to make us all happy. Just make sure you share all the details upon your arrival.

 

Your Lover.

 

 

Dear,

Thanks Baby! I will definitely let you know all the juicy details. I hear he is well endowed, for a china man. He has some kinks, and I will learn more about them. Have fun Friday with Jenny, Anna, and our daughter. I know you will be more than satisfied. In fact, you will be occupied all weekend long, as it is to be a weekend family/friend sexual retreat. I hope you’re up for it. I wish I could be there. I miss you and her.

 

Your Lover

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment