Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sex with my cousin during holiday

hi friends this is aryan back back with one of my other encounter which I had with my cousin when I went to new york for a holiday. I reached new york airport took a cab and reached my cousins place to give them all a surprise as I ran the bell I saw my cousin at the door she was surprised to see me at the door she could not believe her eyes she jumped on me

and gave me tight hug my face burried between her breast man she was looking hot.let me describe her a sexy indian female born and brought up in the states fair slim sexy hot anf spicy I can actually tell she was a model wearing a sexy short mini skirt and a tube top just covering her nipples and exposing her upper breast she was looking good.

she said what a surprise she was very delighted she asked me to come in as I moved in I noticed no one was there in the house I inquired with her and she said uncle and aunt were out for a business trip and she had stayed back for a friends wedding I said ok and moved in with my luggage.

she asked me if I wanted some water or beer I said yes a beer would do she said right away and moved into the kitchen to some for both of us I also moved in behind her into the kitchen she open the fridge bent down to take out some beer as she bent u will not believe it was a sight any body will not miss ever in their life as she bent down

I could see her ass cheeks coming out of her mini what she was wearing the really looked lovely I was wishing if I could touch then and play with them care them pinch them I was lost in the thoughts and moved towards her I was just a few centimeters away from her she got up and suddenly turned and bumped into me man that time I was feeling like I was in heaven

I said sorry and moved back immediately she said no probes and gave me nice smile and handed over the beer to me we both had some beer and had a nice conversation in which I found out that masi and her husband were not going to be in the city for next 15 days. I said OK but didnt realize that it was a wonderful new it was for me as it was going to be one

holiday in which I was going to visit heaven in coming few days.i said I am tired and said wanna have catch up on my sleep she said ok and took me to her room she said she parents room was locked and the gues room was not in a state where any body can stay for a wile so the next avaliable option was her own room she said u can sleep in my room I said ok and

moved into my room got a bit freshened up change and moved into the bed it a plesent weather out side and went to sleep in between my sleep I got up as I could see some movment in the room it was my hot cousin who just came out of her shower she cam into the room in her towel she did not notic that I was awake she dropped her towel in front of the mirror looked at

her body and was playing with her brest I could see her body from the side man it was a great viev she put on her bra and her panties wore a nice tshist and small mini skirt she looked as sweet as a dool a pure modern princess her hair was open she went out of the room and after 2 housr she came into the room woke me up as I open her eyes I saw her face rite into my

face lips so close if I wanted I could just kiss them with no efforts she moved back and as me to get up I got up and walked to the tv room with her she sat on the sofa and asked me to sit with her I sat next to her as I just got up I was vvery lazy and wile talking I moved down and out my head on her lap soft silky sweet and hot legs I was in heaven as I was close to her

pussy the smeel and fragens made me energetic was giving me a slow kick as we were talking we slowly started to have a fight and she opened her raised one leg and put it round my neck saying I will kill u making it a fasi for me I was very luck to be in such a place as it was not less than heaven for me even she enjoyed that situation I turned my face toward her

pussy moved my nose up and down she was loving that kissed it she did not regret or stop me from doing that I felt bad and moved my head out of her legs and said sorry to her she said no its nothing and said that she was enjoying that and said she could have more of that as we both were wanting that the mood was good and and the situation was rite for it as we both

were alone she told me not to stop as now she was in full sences I said very vell then raised her leg and returned to my position kissed it she put her hand on my chest slowly moving it up and down slowly moving it down towards my lower body she put her slowly on my tool started rubbing it she slowly moved her han in my boxers held my tool tight gave it a good massage

in the mean wile my head was in the skirt I moved her panty to the side opening her pussy rite in my face I started to like her pussy moved my toung in and out slowly licked it for some time I then got up made her sit on the sofa and raised her legs caught her panty and pulled them out man she whad cleaed shaven pussy as if she had just shaved it to have sex with me then

I slowly liftedd her in my my arms her legs round my waist tppk her towards the wall resting her body towards the wall raised her t shirt removed it trew it away and then un hooked her bra from the back and there it there were her lovely soft sweet breast with pink nipples rite in front of me I started to kiss then bite them and did every thing possible took her to the room in

that state put on her the bed and removed my t shirt I was like a wild bore waiting to attack she was looking very lovely removed my boxers I raised her legs and put my dick on her pussy massed it with my tool lubricated it and slowly enterd her pussy it was heaven ma a real heaven she had some pain when this happened but she survived and did not complain

after some full stroked blood came out of her pussy I asked her was she a virgin and was I the first person to fuck her she said yes man I was luck to have sex with a female out of india who was a virgin I slowly increased my speed and was feeling very good and passded that feeling and happiness from my dick in to her body which she was enjoying I slowly bend down on

her body slowly stroking her put my hands on her breast playing with her kissing her lips locked it with a french kiss enjoyed it for some time I them moved out as I was abt to cum and didnt wanna cum rite into her in the very first go be both got up I told her I was gonna cum and asked her if wanted to take it in her mouth she said yes and really enjoyed taking it she

then slowly gave me few min of blow jobs to relax me and then moved up into my arms kissing me all the way and then rested in my arms we had a small nap as we were tired after such a nice exp in life I was a really good moment for me and her and we both enjoyed it cont story next time. (Humandigest,2009)

[Via http://lesbianes.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment