Monday, November 23, 2009

Luw.me - Online dating site for singles plenty of fishes in the sea

I had been to the bars, the clubs and even the church. The women at the bars and clubs were a little too wild and wacky for me and the women at the church were a little too serious. I might be one of the few men in the world where personality really is more important to me than looks. I figured this would make things easier in my life, but it has actually had the exact opposite effect. I heared Plenty of Fish before I never thought I would try an online dating site, but with everything else failing, I figured why not.

When I first came across Luw.me, I wasn’t really sure how it worked. They said they searched other dating sites for matches for you yet you communicated with matches on their site. It was a little confusing and I didn’t really know what I was doing, but since the first ten days were free, I figured I’d roll the dice. I filled out my information and waited, hoping there would be someone, but not expecting much.

A few days later there was a match. What I didn’t expect was for her to be pretty. I usually don’t look for Barbies. But … she did turn out to have some personality as well. It has only been two weeks, but we’ve been having some great video chats. She seems really nice and has similar interests as me, the most important being hiking. If I have to pay a small fee to www.luw.me to continue our relationship, I’ll do that without concern. I’d actually pay anything for the perfect girl, but getting the discount is still nice.

[Via http://singlesneter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment