Monday, November 30, 2009

Kama Divine Sex experience

This is my first narration of a series of sexual escapades that I have had over the years. Every word is true, but for the names and the places and the time. That would be giving too much away. So here goes my story, not the first one, certainly not the last, but one that I am thinking off and masturbating, slowly and luxuriously.

It was a place of worship 70 km from town. I had gone there with my wife and the neighbour’s kids. It was a Sunday and there was a long long queue that seemed to wind its way continuously, without any sign of ending. So I settled down to wait in the queue, my wife of a year in front, the children behind me, and me bringing up the rear.

This gave me the opportunity to quietly play with my wife’s gorgeous ass, and sometimes sneak a hand between her legs and right up to her cunt. She enjoys such things, so there was no problem, save for her worry that someone would notice. But I was careful. And then it started. Suddenly I felt something pushing against my back.

Two soft succulent balls pressing against me. I turned around and saw a squat woman, not very pretty, not very fair but buxom and solidly built. At a guess, she was about 35 years of age. She seemed to have come alone. When I turned back, she did not meet my eye and was looking away. At first I was terrified that may be I had walked backwards and into her breasts.

But I need not have worried. After a few seconds, I felt the breasts again. And again and again. It was a glorious feeling, a flashback to the time when my girlfriends would be hotly draped around me and I would be riding the bike, I took courage in both hands and took a small, small step backwards. The breasts pushed more solidly against me. The woman did not move back.

For several minutes, as the queue wound its way forward slowly, this went on. I was slowly catching on, and my member was coming to life. In front of me, the children were playing and ahead of them my wife seemed to not notice that I was not paying any attention to her juicy ass.

Now, the children started becoming a little restless. I squatted in the queue to play with them. And suddenly, with god knows what courage, slightly rocked my head back. It hit her pubic area. I could clearly feel the curve of her stomach and the bone. To this, the woman stepped a little forward, and increased the pressure.

I shook my head as if playing with children, but it was really intended for the woman. She liked what she felt and she came another mini-step forward. And then, as I was playing with the chidren, I moved my shoulder and hit her right on the cunt. Held position and rubbed it a little. She came forward again. I heard a little “hummph”.

And she began every so slightly swaying her hips, the better to enjoy my shoulder. My cock was rock solid by now. The queue was still inching along and I put my hand under her saree and reached up… to heaven. She was wearing no panties, and she was leaking. Quietly I took my finger out and licked with with just enough “slurrp” for her to notice.

After this, there seemed to be no end. She would come forward, I would make some movement or the other to rub her cunt or her breasts, Then she turned to one side, and it was my chance to grab at her buttocks. Firm buttocks, well rounded. I gave it many many squeezes and put my hand between them.

Time flew. I have no idea how long we were in the queue. 15 minutes? 30 minutes? It passed in an instant. Suddenly the queue was ending and we were near the temple entrance. The woman disengaged. But I could not. My cock was now rock solid and I had to pull it up and nestle it against my pubic hairs so that the bulge wouldn’t show.

She saw me doing this, and put out her hand and caressed it twice and squeezed it. I don’t know how I didn’t come. And for the first time our eyes met. In an instant, we were in inside the temple and all thoughts of sex flew out of my mind. But my body would not listen. I made a quick plan.

I told my wife to take the kids and collect prasad, for which there was another long queue, while I would bring the car to the entrance so we could make a quick getaway. The poor thing agreed and went away. The mystery woman noticed it. And she knew what was in my mind. I needlessly gestured to the woman,

whose name I did not know but whose guts and lust I came to have high regard for, to follow me. We went to the hotel accommodation directly opposite and I booked a room. It is pretty common in such places for families to book a room for a brief while, freshen up and head for worship. If only the hotel clerk knew!

I climbed up to the first floor and opened the room, refusing the help of the hotel assistant. The woman was following on my heels. The moment we were inside, I locked the door and pure pure lust took over. Without exchanging a gesture, not uttering a word, not even asking her name, I began fondling her, squeezing her breasts that had so tormented me, grabbing her buttocks,

pressing her cunt from over the saree, kissing her deeply, all this at once. She was no less. Her one hand was over my fly, rubbing my little fellow, her other hand was on by bums, her body was pressed against mine and she was kissing me violently. She knew and I knew that we had very little time. In those fleeting moments, we touched every part of each other’s body.

Her thighs were strong and muscular, and she went after my strong back. If I turned her around and rubbed my prick on her buttocks, she held my ass with one hand and guided the other to her breasts. She twisted her neck around and kissed me, slurping up the saliva that was drooling from our mouths, And somehow magically it happened.

I twisted her towards the bed, opened by pants and brought my desperately deprived prick out. She sat up, and gave it a quick and heavenly blow job. She pulled the turgid skin back, sending shockwaves through my body. She took little licks of the tip of my penis, ringed the fat head with her lips. She swallowed it whole. And she left it sloppy wet.

I desperately wanted to lick her cunt, but there was no time. I lay her down and lifted her sari. Quickly, very very quickly, and ignoring all foreplay – I generally take a lot of time in gently and totally giving my woman a blow job – I brutally ravaged her swollen cunt. The clit was protruding out, the surest indication that this woman was a hot lay.

Then, with our eyes meeting each other and sending out silent signals, I slid up and pushed my prick into her cunt. She went “unnnnhh” and wrapped her legs around me and held me tight. So tight that I went in full length in one go, and my balls were crushed against her ass. She was holding me so tight that pumping into her was difficult. And then I realised her game.

The tighter she held me, I harder I pumped and the greater was the pleasure we shared. The feeling was so intense that she had her orgasm… I thing she had one when I was tonguing her. Her legs soon relaxed and I had a couple of minutes to time my strokes and give it to her at my pace. And all at once, I was fucking her, my hand was on her boobs and we were tongue-kissing.

I found time to lick her earlobes and bite her on the neck. A few more strokes, and she came again, this time making a low throaty sound that I cannot describe. It was something like “umgggghhrrrhhhmmm”. That really blew my top. Giving her no time to recover, I turned her around and began ramming her doggie-style, my favourite position.

This leaves my hand totally free to molest her books and gives her a chance to turn around and kiss without either of us feeling the strain. I thought I could keep it up for a few minutes, but the fucking, the danger of being caught, the thrill of the sudden and secret encounter were so much that I began cumming.

I spurted maybe four times, maybe five… and felt that my legs were giving way under me. We both collapsed in a heap. But we had no time. The moment my little fellow came back to normal, we went to the bathroom. There I cleaned up her cunt, allowing my sperm to flow over my hand and holding it up for her to lick.

She cleaned my prick so nicely that I began having a hard on. We looked at each other, but knew that this was the end, In less than five minutes, I checked out and we went our separate ways.. I nearly ran to the parking place and took my car out and drove up to the gate, just in time to see my wife and the kids reaching there.

We had a pleasant drive back, and my wife couldn’t understand why I was smiling through the children were howling in the back. I have often remembered this incident and masturbated. But of course I never told my wife about it. Though I would share it for all those generous people who published their experience, and gave me endless hours of masturbatory pleasure. (Humandigest, 20009)

[Via http://lesbianes.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment