Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Keep your conservative opinions to your fucking self, Mom.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Ok, so according to you, it’s perfectly fine for two girls to basically have gay sex and simulate masturbation on stage, but when two guys do the same thing, it’s crude? What the fuck??? That doesn’t even make sense!!! THAT IS THE MOST PREJUDICED STATEMENT TO EVER COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. FUCK YOU. You tell me all the time how it’s important to treat EVERYONE equally, but then you go around saying shit like “How dare Adam Lambert flaunt his sexuality? It’s disgusting!”

I’m sorry, but if you ask me, that’s just fucking unreal. How can you be so sexist and prejudiced and just all around unfair, yet go around saying things like “You should treat all people equally?”

I am at a loss for words. I am appaulled and disappointed and disgusted in with you, Mom. Dad, too.

[Via http://theunimportantopinion.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment