Friday, November 13, 2009

As Always...

What person, let alone female, have you ever met that never changes their mind? None, right? So, don’t judge me. With that being said; Kiara and I are going to remain friends. She is my best friend. She is my other half. I have been so lonely the past few days. Not because she is still in Afghanistan, not because we aren’t dating, not even because of our fight. I felt lonely because I wouldn’t allow myself to talk to my best friend. My confidant. It’s like what do you do when the person who makes you happiest and makes everything better is the one you are trying to avoid in the first place? The one that is causing your anguish? I was lost.

So we talked. It started with just simply keeping something of one anothers. She has my blanket and she says when things get bad it comforts her. After hearing that, I couldn’t take it back. I have her teddy bear that I sleep with every night. So, we made a bargain. A bargain became a conversation. A conversation became a confession. A confession became a reuniting. So, I have my friend back. I think we are closer now then we have ever been. I don’t want to jinx anything but I feel like if we continue this friendship and if we grow like we did today throughout these two years…who knows what will happen when we see each other again.

With all that being said, however, I still get to meet her “girl”, Feo. This I am actually excited about….in a very, devilish way. *insert evil laugh*

This will be fun.

-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment