Monday, November 16, 2009

Helping Tasha

The first time I saw her was in the Student Union at the college I attend. She sat alone, looking sad. I went over and asked if I could sit down. It was a Saturday afternoon, and most people had left campus.

We talked some, and I found out she felt left out. I should explain that Tasha is a black girl on a mostly white campus. She is a freshman and had not made many friends. I wondered whether that’s because of her race or because she is shy or because she is overweight. Needless to say, I didn’t speculate to her but instead tried to cheer her up. After a few minutes I invited her to my room. My roommate had gone home, so I had the room to myself.

After we got there I put some music on and that seemed to cheer Tasha. I asked if she liked to dance, and her eyes brightened. So we started dancing — and I started getting turned on! Before long we were going pretty well and Tasha had cheered up a lot and I knew I wanted her.

Long story short, we ended up in bed (which you probably guessed we would). Her brown pussy tasted so good, and I think she came 3 times before I told her it was my turn. She licked me pretty well, and I came a couple of times myself. Then we cuddled naked and I played with her big brown boobs. Her darker nipples are beautiful, so fat and lovely to suck.

Since then Tasha has gained more friends. I introduced her to all of mine girlfriends. Now every time I see Tasha she is smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment