Monday, November 9, 2009

Update

Ok, First of all I am so sorry for not posting anything in a while. It seems right after I started this blog my life went South. But I am beginning to pick up the pieces and all is looking better. So, short version is….Kiara is with that girl I mentioned before…We were going to try to be friends but I do not believe that is something I can handle or really at this point want. With that being said, I am Single and moving on with my life. Today was a breaking point for me. I hit my epiphany. I am getting her stuff set up for her (Ican’t just pull a douchebag while she is deployed) and when I am through with that; I am not looking back. I, of course, will always think of her because she was a very large part of my life. That does not mean, though, that she is going to weigh down my life any longer.

Once I look back on it, I saw all this coming. It’s like that song “No Surprise” by Daughtry. If you have never heard that song I strongly recommend it. It is a good break-up song……     “It’s no surprise I won’t be here tomorrow, I can’t believe I stayed till today. Yea, you and I will be a tough act to follow, but I know in time we will find this was no surprise…”

Good Song.

Anyway, I promise to write more soon…

-xx

Oh, and please keep Fort Hood in your thoughts. What happened Thursday shook our entire community…

No comments:

Post a Comment