Monday, September 28, 2009

And the count down begins...

For what? I’m not quite sure. Maybe its the start of school, again, tomorrow morning. Or, maybe its to the first step towards the happiness I hope to achieve. Maybe its the count down to my fears of which I will take by the reigns and give them a swift talking to. I’m thinking now on something my girlfriend said about her writing class. She could only get B’s and C’s on papers in her writing class until she wrote a paper entitled “how to pick up women” in which she used her personality to lead the way, rather than structure. This paper received an A. I read it long ago and I remember it being distinctly good. Almost too good, as if it should have been published in the NY Times. Today is my day. Before school starts I am going to produce as much good as possible and plan to the best of my abilities. And maybe even create a post secret. I want to tell you about all of the horrific things my girlfriend revealed to me in a letter yesterday but I’m trying to stay positive today. On a dark day I shall share. To summarize, however, I am a selfish turd and I am completely insecure. Cool. Only I had no idea. Apparently all things mentioned in the letter were truths, though a bit exaggerated. This is fine with me. I have decided it is better she share her bathos feelings rather than keep them up inside where they can fester and attach to untruths leading to ultimate doom. 4 hours of sleep, a cup of Canadian tea, and a bathrobe. I’m set for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment