Monday, September 28, 2009

Bee Eye Oh!

Obsession is like a sound; an air that is about – like the atmosphere that surrounds me when the sun comes out after a dark, intense summer storm. I become enveloped in what I am obsessed with, by choice. I become entranced with the experience of having my cake and eating it too, and having it again, and again, and yet again.

A great deal of what I experience is interpreted through sound; the sound that issues from your lips while I am touching you, the sound of our bodies rubbing together, hot, damp and then wet. I need you to pin me down, just for one frozen moment…

If you practice your own brand of interpreting the world in a logical manner, you will tend to move on to efficacy, no matter what the surface looks like to the world at large. So, while obsession may seem foreign, excessive, or even foolish to some, to me it is a way of studying and interpreting the mundane world, and bringing it into my cornucopia.

There: Having said that, you should realize that I am not interested in short term or quick relations; at least for most of you who send one-liners and cock pictures. I adore the adorations and your impulses to make sexual thrusting out into the virtual abyss; you don’t bother me at all… it is amusing.

I have experimented with submissions – as a sub: willful, conscious submissions; giving my mind, my will and my body for the use of another. I have experimented as an informal Domme and enjoyed the innocent submissions of others, as it was woven into the fabric of our D/s experiments.

I feel that setting up a submission scene itself is like playing the hand of The All And Everything in a way, or perhaps becoming an extention of the hand of nature; the submission scene creates an aura of intense sexual heat, and feels like the creative solar energy that basks us after that summer storm.

We live in non sensory times. People are disassociated from their anima, their animus. Perhaps the only possible way to connect again is to submit and be governed by the will of ‘the other’…

No comments:

Post a Comment