Friday, September 25, 2009

How to Tame a Lesbian - Carry their Baggage

Taming a lesbian is considerably harder than taming a wild animal. Part of the reason lesbians are hard to win over is because most of them come with a lot of baggage. If you meet a lesbian who has had it easy in life, then please call me and tell me ,as I want to meet her.  Whenever I date a new lesbian, I learn something new about the different types of baggage lesbians carry around.

Over the past two decades I have dated two women who were molested by a family member, a rape victim, a woman who grew up neglected by her family,  a survivor of mental abuse, a bi-polar victim, a woman who suffered physical abuse at home, a girl who fought with agoraphobia and several women who showed no outward signs of carrying extra baggage. After a track record like that, you become jaded and assume that all women have some heavy baggage they’re effected by. You must resist being jaded and remind yourself that we all suffer some and should not reject another female simply because she has endured hardship.

Life is like an airport….or is it a box of chocolates. No disrespect to Forest Gump, but I prefer the airport comparison. Whatever simile you prefer, life is tough. We are always on a journey, busy preparing for new starts and endings. A smile from a stranger or a helping hand with the baggage when it gets too heavy is most appreciated and can make all the difference when the weight bears down on us.

Thinking about times in my life when a lesbian completely won me over with her compassion, I can truly say that nothing is better. Good sex is mind-blowing, but a helping hand when things are tough bonds me to someone on a much deeper level. We all seek the light at the end of the tunnel. Women are often that light. Bravo for the women who shine the beacon to guide the rest of us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment