Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How we three came to be (part 2)

(I found this image on Photobucket. Anyone know what it’s from?)

Where did we leave off? Oh, right. Kate and I had experienced our first evening of frisky, lusting, grinding – and I couldn’t quite gather up the balls to confess to Jack.

Nearly a week passed. I don’t think I breathed the entire time. Kate, myself, and the kids met up at a park and kind-of sort-of talked it out. It was a stomach-knotting mixture of being happy to be together, and yet being totally unsure of each other.

Very reminiscent of being in junior high and having a crush on someone. You notice everything: how close to you they sit, the color of their eyes, their body langauage…you decipher every word looking for clues until they lose meaning altogether.

The following Friday Kate invited us over for dinner in her new place. She’s a fabulous cook, yet I could barely eat. Instead I tried to ease my nerves with wine, which ended up working a little too well.

Late into the evening we retired to the bedroom to watch a ‘movie.’ Jack had wanted to leave earlier, but grew suspicious when I was so insistent on staying. Of course, he was right to be suspicious. Just being around Kate again had me so worked up I couldn’t think straight.

We lay, snuggled in her bed, with myself in the middle. No one watched the movie.

Instead, I made my move (in part to let Kate know I was interested, and in part to let Jack know what was going on. I couldn’t seem to get the words out of my mouth to tell him anything – and so I decided to just show him).

I put my hand on Kate’s knee and traced with one finger up and down her thigh. She responded by taking her finger and tracing from my collar bone down to my clothed nipple.

I giggled a bit – and Jack said, “I can see what you’re doing.” To which I replied, “I know. Good.”

From there Kate and I got more comfortable, and began kissing and rubbing each other’s breasts. She is not a shy person normally, and becomes even less so when turned on.

Jack lay on the edge of the bed, observing. I asked him a few times if he was ok, if “this” was ok…and he would chuckle a bit bewilderedly and say, “don’t let me stop you now.”

Soon Kate and I were both topless and getting a bit frenzied. The heat and desire between us grew so quickly I felt dizzy. She climbed on top of me and straddled me, our legs intertwined, pussies rubbing together through our soft pants.

I couldn’t last any longer, and came in waves as she ground against me. Knowing what had happened she lay back down on the bed next to me, then grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. Even from the outside of her pants I could feel her warm, damp heat.

I stroked her as best I could from there, but soon felt frustrated and slipped my fingers into her waistband and into her panties. She gasped a tiny bit in suprise and pleasure, then moved her hips to meet my hand.

With one finger, and then another, I explored her hot wetness. I was amazed at the feeling, and suddenly thought, “so this is what guys can’t get enough of…now I’m starting to understand!”

I spent a few moments circling her clit with my fingers, but could tell she was aching to get off. I slipped two fingers inside of her and stroked, while pressing against her clit with the palm of my hand.

I wasn’t at all sure that I knew what I was doing, but my instincts proved to be good when she came moments later.

Suddenly I became aware once again that we were not alone in the bed. I turned to Jack, who had a hell of a smirk on his face, and asked if he wanted to have some fun with me. He tried to politely refuse (I guess thinking that having sex in front of Kate would be weird – but really, what kind of social graces does a situation such as this call for anyway?), but soon was coaxed into slipping off his pants.

Already hard as a rock from the show we’d only slightly intentionally put on, Jack was ready to go. He stood me up, stripped down my pants and underwear, and tossed me back onto the bed.

I laughed, then turned to Kate, and asked her if this was ok with her. She answered with a bit of a smile and a sincere, “Yes.” We began kissing and playing with each other’s tits again, while Jack climbed in behind me.

I maneuvered myself so I was on my hands and knees on top of Kate, and Jack came around behind me. He pressed the head of his cock onto my pussy, which was still so wet. He thrust into me slowly and smoothly as my muscles tightened around his shaft.

His pace quickened, and I began to feel the workings of another orgasm coming. Kate sucked on my nipple and reached down with one hand to rub my clit and Jack continued to fuck me at a strong, steady pace.

All of the stimulation at once was too much for me to last, and I began to cum. As often happens between us, my spasming muscles tipped Jack over the edge and he came as well, letting out a gutteral groan of pleasure.

We rested for a few minutes, then dressed again and said some awkward but happy good-bye’s. I was relieved to have Jack know my secret, and in some sense of the word, have given us his blessing. Ha!

More to come on the Jill/Jack/Kate story soon!

Photos: bing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment