Sunday, September 20, 2009

UH OH!! Samantha & Lindsay; Fight at the Bowery Hotel !!

I think Samantha has had enough of Lindsay. I think I’ve been calling this for awhile now. I don’t blame Samantha… I mean come on Lindsay, Samantha was the only real person around you and all you did was fukc it up and go all psycho on her! Geez!

In any case, sources say that Lilo and SamRo had another epic fight last night in New York City. This time the fight occurred in the Bowery Hotel, and ended when Lohan was removed from the hotel by the police. No charges were filed.

There is no word on why the couple were fighting (usually Lindsay goes on Twitter to rant about it) I guess this time someone made sure that if she ranted on Twitter she could potentially be sued for defamation. In any case, all that is known is that the situation got to the point where Lohan reportedly picked up a room service tray and threw it at Ronson’s hotel room door. Problem is, it wasn’t Ronson’s door. ja ha ha

Apparently, Lilo’s family is planning an intervention but I highly doubt that. Lindsay’s family are her biggest enablers. Back to Lilo and SamRo, as time goes on it becomes quite clear that these two together are extremely toxic. It seems like just a matter of time before someone does something drastic, and it’s not likely to be Ronson, who manages to hold herself together.

Pinche crazy Lindsay! Sounds like SamRo is finally over your bullsiht and I think we are too….

No comments:

Post a Comment