Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The "Other Side"?

S.O.S. PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! Exactly the emotions I had when this bit of information fell into our lap. Sources say that Rihanna & her assistant, Melissa, are more than just … ya know. The two were spotted vacationing overseas, engaging in PDAs. They actually look cute together, but that’s beside the point. Focus kids. Do I believe this? No. However, if it did turn out to be fact not fiction, I wouldn’t be surprised. This seems to be the new trend among young girls her age. And even younger for that matter. Hell, for older broads my age as well. Homosexuality seems to be the NEW drug; a coping defense mechanism. That New escape when you can’t deal with what life has dealt you. No disrespect to true blue authentic genuine members of the Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual Transgendered Community. However, the mere fact that folks are just instantaneously “realizing” they’re gay these days has to raise concerns. How you went to work today straight, came back from lunch GAY! My man left me: I’m lesbian. Can’t pay my bills this month: Gay 4 Pay Lesbian. My train was late for work this morning: I’m a LESBIAN!!! WTF??? Come On Now! And if I were Lesbian I’d be tight right about now. The nerve of someone experimenting with my emotions and taking my body on a bullsh*t test run. Making the whole Gay experience seem like a joke & a farce. I don’t begrudge anyone for feeling how they feel, or loving who they love. But I thing we better start using our heads and making wise decisions. If this is truly nothing, then it’s just that- nothing. However, if there’s some truth to this, then I wish Rihanna & Melissa well. But know this: Different does NOT mean Better. Different Is Just Different!

-”The BklynBandette”. Mr. Hollywood’s Co-Defendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment