Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I just wanna BE OK, BE OK, BE OK

Johanna’s in tha houze!! Yeah, you heard me. I’m here. Having a blast while Michelle’s out peeing Rosco…not really. I already miss Michelles company. Anyhoo, I’m going to tell you a bit of my day and then you can comment about yours! That sounds pretty darn funny, eh? No, prolly not.

This day started with me waking up and going to work. One of my instructors is a colortechnician so she wanted to try out these new haircolors on me. So I thought, hey why not? So my haircolor is now red/orange/yellow/purple! I know it sounds a bit..weird but I can promise you this; I’m hot as hell.

Now Michelle’s back and we’re going to have lots and LOTS of fun. Not in a sexual way. Bye!

Yeah, Michelle’s here!!! As in, Michelle’s speaking. It’s not Johanna, ICH SWEARS. Anywho, about the whole “not in a sexual way” it was a big, fat lie. I’m not saying I’M LESBO, but she’s bigger than me, and could easily rape me if she wanted to. But you can’t rape the willing, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment