Sunday, September 27, 2009

Machine Gun Laser Beams : Random Thoughts of the week from the mind of Kenny McFly !!!

1. Super glad I didn’t ask that uber cute girl was her name Aurora ( Wonder Woman’s real name ) because she had a women logo for a chest piece tattoo. ( Super Geek Moment !!)

2. If I ever get fat I pray don’t get double or triple chins.

3. I super wish I was with the whole posse i mean the WHOLE POSSE at Taco Mac getting hammered eating unlimited steak tacos with Rosario Dawson included all on me and all types of other ill shit.

4. Old dudes with shitty faded tattoos are awesome people.

5. Damn it I’m super ready for it to get cold !!! I’m ready to breakout my jean jacket  !

6. Why the fuck was I watching The City ( Hills Spin-off show ) this Saturday morning and for some odd reason was actually interested in what was going ???

7. Watching “Keeping up with Kardashians” is truly great for eye candy opportunities.

8. Why was that butch lesbian back in my high school years fresher than me at times ???

9.While @ work : Lady in the Black Baby Phat top !! I wanna violate that !!!

10. Did i just see someone in a Wu-Wear t-shirt ??? WHO AND WHY THE FUCK IS ANYBODY WEARING WU-WEAR ?? (THE CAPS LOCK SCREAMS ARE SERIOUS ON THIS ISSUE RIGHT NOW !!)

Bonus thought: I wish when I walked right now i’d hear  Kurupt \” We Can Freak It\” while girls say name all foxy like ..

-McFly !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment