Sunday, October 18, 2009

You Got Off Easy

It’s been a while, my friends, but I have something for you. You see Peanut and I have been full on girlfriend and girlfriend for over a year now, so the stories that used to spur our initial entries happen so often, it seems repetitive to write about. But I just had an exchange with Lady P that deserves one hell of good narrative.

We were lying in bed after an intense, heated fuck session; my strap-on still on tight, her pussy aching from the pounding. Our housemates have guests upstairs and while the walls are fairly thin, we thought we’d give it a go with the intention to keep it quiet. It’s worth knowing our past roommates have jokingly considered forming a group for those who have heard Tangerine and Peanut in action… needless to say, staying quiet is a feat. That hot story wasn’t the reason I’m writing though, it’s what happens after that has my head spinning right now.

So we had just finished fucking (not so quietly, as it turns out) and Peanut remarks on how lucky we are to have such hot sex. I agree and begin to wonder what it would have been like to know Peanut under entirely different circumstances. Our IRL meeting was dramatic and heartbreaking and I wonder if we would have survived anything different. We begin to imagine this scenario in the mid 1990’s where Hollywood says these types of things happened.

I was in the military, stationed overseas, and sailing through promotions. She was the new 1st Sgt’s daughter, a few years younger than me, but worldly and looking for something to hold her attention. We met at a reception banquet and I knew from the beginning I should stay away. She’d found what she was looking for, however, and made her way across the room.

We imagined what it would be like to hide our affair from her father and my buddies. Sneaking her into my barracks, keeping her quiet during the wee hours of the evening. Meeting up off post and spending way too much time together. We dreamed up scenarios right out of 1990’s era scripting: long motorcycle rides, big aviator glasses, and dramatic music playing over sex scenes with fade away shots- you know kind I’m talking about. We decided that we’d be hot in any era and went decided on one more round with the strap on.

When she got up to shower, I got up to get dressed. Peanut walked passed the door and tossed me a look over her shoulder. “I’d wreck your world no matter what life we were living. You got off easy,” she said. Nothing pleases me more than a confident, satisfied woman. Her remarks threw me into a tail spin so as she showered and got ready for work, I found an outlet for my arousal. She’s now gonna be a few minutes late to work, but it was so worth it. This is the hottest sex of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment