Sunday, March 21, 2010

Awe!

I woke up this morning to the sweetest message from Rich! He occasionally writes me really touching emails when he’s away from me, and they completely melt my heart and make me walk on air for the rest of the day.  With the news of him possibly (more likely than not) staying on posting for another month, I think it’s hit us both a little hard, because we were starting to get attached again, with only 13 days to go.

Somehow ended up having a sex dream about Olivia Wilde…..the exact opposite reaction to my nightmare last night ;) .  My only regret is that Rich wasn’t there to see it, but I can tell him all about my mental encounter :P . Anyone have dreams like that?

I was doing some thinking in my half-awake moments, and I decided that the male form is under-appreciated.  I’m really super attracted to Rich, in all his male-ness, and I find that many Bi’s focus on the female form more, maybe because it’s more taboo? There’s something to be said for a powerful male body though, I mean, they’re built for raw strength and athleticism (well……………….the hot ones are anyways), while women are soft and curvy.  Rich definitely falls into the hot category, and I have to say, I can’t wait to see him again to start appreciating him (physically) all over again!  I appreciate him mentally and emotionally of course, as he really does keep me in higher spirits than I normally would be in, but he also is there for me when I’m sad, which lately has been more often than not, as he’s gone! The sun has been helping too though.  It’s hard to be sad when the sun is out for two weeks straight, an all the snow is gone :P

[Via http://thelifeofbibaby.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment