Monday, March 15, 2010

My Lez Love Blossom

since when did it become okay to show asses on tv? like…thonged asses? i’m no fucking prude…(ha)…but somehow i feel like this is inappropriate? a little?

all i know is…the only access i had to a naked woman when i was little was in art. if i saw that stuff on tv, i have no idea how much more sex crazy i’d be now!

I remember my first instance of sexual attraction to a woman. I was in a Borders bookstore (or I think it was Borders…) when I was in elementary school and there were various pictures of famous art pieces hanging from the rafters. I remembering wandering behind my parents as they walked through the store and first catching sight of Ingres’s Grande Odalisque.

I was enraptured. I had never seen so much flesh, so much hinted sexuality. I wanted to stand there and stare and trace my eyes over the curve of her peeking breast and scour her flesh further for any hint of an alluring ass. I knew, as a child, that this was not something I was allowed to be interested in. I didn’t realize at the time how aroused I was, but I definitely knew I was into it. Fearing my parents would see me staring and send me to some deviant hospital where perverted 3rd graders went, I kept walking, but dreamt of her body for years.

[Via http://sloshedromp.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment