Monday, March 15, 2010

The only boy I like...

...is the dog

I think my mother first became suspicious when I came home from kindergarten and announced that my teacher was the prettiest woman on earth.

“She’s more beautiful than you mommy!” I beamed, setting the mother-daughter relationship on a lifelong downward spiral.

She nearly had a nervous breakdown when a year or two later I announced I would not marry a man when I grew up.

“You have to!” she insisted.

If she wasn’t already convinced she was raising a dyke, my reply should have clarified.

“FINE. I’ll marry the dog! He’s the only boy I like!”

After I came out to her, she denied any memory of those conversations.

OttoKitty is an American woman who likes women and has for a very long time. She also likes dogs but in a totally different way, I swear.

[Via http://biggaycloset.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment