Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fear and Loathing (part 3)

eventually A  got out and we got in the car, i told her to lock the doors. but the winbdow was still open and K reached down taking the keys from the ignition. A got out of the car to get them back from her. K go into the driver’s side and told A to get in the car and me to get into the back seat.

my instinct told em to just get out and get away. but i could not leave A alone. i  SMS’ed my friend J.

K pulled out of the parking lot and drove into the street.

she kept asking for directions but neither of us would give them to her. at the second traffic light she made a u-turn and went back to the parking lot.

she got out and pulled A out the passenger door. She continued fighting with her and and kissing her. i got into the drivers seat. K once again reached in and grabbed the keys before i could stop her.

eventually she let us go.

A agreed to let me drive. K told me i was a bad friend because i was going to kill herself. “I’m not letting kill herself. you’re the one trying to push her.”

we drove of and soon my phone was ringing. i thought it was that pshyco K, but it was the girl from the club and i was stupid enough to pick up. i got flustered when we got near the highway on ramp and i realised i hadn’t turned on the lights so i agreed to let  A drive, since i hadn’t driven her car before and she insisted that she could.

she was crying on the way home and i finally let myself cry after remaining stoic in front of K. at her house i asked i should stay over until she left for her mother’s the next morning. she said no “i’m not going to do anything”. i asked 2 more times and then got in my car to go home.

i took a wrong turn and had to my a u-turn and once again i forgot the lights, because i got pulled over. the officer asked why my eyes were red and i told him it was because i was crying and that we had almost been hijacked. he must have seen that i was in shock and sincere because he asked me if i’d be able to drive home and then let me go with a warning.

(c)lowercase v, 2010

[Via http://lowercasev.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment