Monday, March 22, 2010

Purple Panties

I literally devoured the book in two steamy sessions,I could have done it in one, but I felt the uncontrollable need to satisfy my desires. I awaited the arrival this book with hot and eager anticipation and I wasn’t dissapointed. It was absolutely mind blowing stuff. Everyone, lesbian or straight, male or female will absolutely love this, it is without doubt the best of its genre that I have read and almost as soon as I had finished I needed to tell the world about it. I have always loved Zane’s stuff and can recommend Succulent: Chocolate Flava II and in a different style, but equally hot and sexy 100 Percent Erotica. Brilliant stuff, take it to bed with you and read it to your partner and forget the problems of the world.

Readmore..

[Via http://deepcheap.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment