Monday, March 22, 2010

A Night of Interesting

WARNING:  This story contains incest and lesbian sex.  Names have been changed to protect those involved.

With the results of the poll in I decided to give the full story of what happened this night.  I was planning on giving the whole story away think it would be too much to post on here.  But you, the readers, have voted that you like my incest stories.  I hope you enjoy the story and the poll is still open.  If your opinions change I’ll share less of my incest stories but for now… ENJOY!

When living with my parents I think one of the worse rooms for a teenager to have is the room next to his parents.  But, one night for me it was one of the best nights ever for my room to be next door to my parents room.  One night, shortly after Jennifer moved in to my house, I was relaxing in my room just watching TV texting my girlfriend at the time.  I’m laying there in my bed when suddenly I start hearing two female moans in the room next to me.  Years of hearing my parents have sex made one moan recognizable and the other I could only see belonging to Jennifer.  Almost instantly I have an erection from the sounds of the faint moans.  Wanting to see what was causing the moans I got up and ran to a box of random electronics I had in my closet I dig through the box until I find a small security camera I bought really cheap online for some reason.  I set the camera up with my computer and I creeped out my door.  I looked and noticed that my mom’s bedroom door was cracked a little bit.  I pushed it open a little more and placed the camera in the right position to where I could view the bed just right.  I creeped back into my room and sat down at my desk and started watching the screen.

I see Jennifer bent over on the bed with my mom on top of her ramming her from behind with a huge strap-on.  My mom is a very gorgeous woman standing at 5′5″  with 40d breast perfectly proportioned thick, curvy body.  So here she is on her knees pounding Jennifer from behind.  Jennifer has a face buried in the pillow trying not to moan to load.  I pull my rock hard cock out and slowly began to stroke it to the video on my screen.  My mom reaches forward and grabs a handful of Jennifer’s hair and pulled her head back making her muffled moans echo loudly through the house.  I see them stop for a minute looking around making sure they didn’t disturb me for that minute all you can hear is my TV.  Than my mom pulls the strap-on out of Jennifer’s wet pussy and told her to turn over.  Jennifer lays on her back reaching for my moms tits massaging the nipples as my mom inserts the strap-on back into Jennifer’s pussy fucking her hard.  I notice Jennifer look towards the door and not sure if she saw the camera.  I began to get paranoid and creeped back out of my room and grabbed my camera before someone did see it sitting there.  I go back to my room and loop the 10 minute video of my mom plowing Jennifer’s pussy.  I jerked off to the video and the sounds of their continuing sex until I came.

Later on I was passed out in my bed when I heard someone open my door.  I turn over to look at the door and it’s my mom wearing only her bathrobe.  She comes into my room and sits on the edge of my bed.  I sit up and as her what she wants.  I notice her look over at my desk and sitting next to the computer is the camera I used earlier.  I could tell she was having a hard time trying to say what was on her mind so I went first.  I ask her, “how long have you and Jennifer been fucking?” when I look of shock she says, “since she moved in with us.”  Curious to know more I ask, “How is she?  I’ve imagined what it would be like.”  Not sure if she should answer the question she says, “Maybe you’ll get to find out on your own.”  She starts to stand up and I see her glance down at my crotch where I obvious have a boner.  She runs her eyes up my body until we make eye contact.  “So, you like the idea of fucking Jennifer, huh?  What about your mom?  I’m not hot enough for you?”  I grin and say, “Well, the thought has crossed my mind.  But, you would never go for that.”  She giggles, “It doesn’t hurt to ask.  Besides it’s normal for a son to be attracted to his mom, it’s part of nature.”  I look at her, “Well?  Would you like to spend the night in here tonight?  I have something that Jennifer can’t give you.”  She stands there thinking for a second before finally shedding her robe and crawling on top of me, “Show me you’re not a minute man like your father.”

She slides her wet pussy down on my shaft slowly sitting all the way down on my dick.  She begins to move up and down slamming her pussy hard on my dick.  With her huge tits bouncing in my face riding my dick I began to massage her hard nipples with my mouth nibbling softly when she tells me to bite down on them.  I start to bite down harder on her nipples and she moans loudly.  After ten minutes of riding my cock she tells me she wants me to fuck her from behind.  She gets off my dick and gets on all fours on my bed.  I get behind her on my knees I grab my cock directing it to her pussy and it easily slides into getting some of her juices on my finger.  I lick my fingers before grabbing her hips and start pounding her pussy.  I grab a handful of her hair and began to pull her head back back making her moans louder.  After 15 minutes of fucking her from behind I tell her I’m about to cum.  She tells me to cum inside of her and right as those words left her mouth I shot my load inside of her trying to get deeper and deeper inside of her with each shot coming out of my cock.  I pull my dick and lay down on the bed.  She lays down next to me, smiles, and says, “You’re WAY better than your father.  I hope this won’t be our last time.”  She got up put her robe back on and left my room.  I went to sleep and the next morning for me was filled with awkward moments.  But later in the day was filled with more incest fun… more on that later though.

[Via http://sexualencounters.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment