Monday, October 12, 2009

Laura Jean Warner Is Cold

I just confronted one of the girls Hailey responded to from a Craigslist ad (in Women 4 women).  Her name is Laura Jean Warner (I’m no longer protecting names.  If you disrespect me, I have no reason to protect you).  All I wanted was for her to tell me whether or not her and Hailey hooked up, so I could finally confront her with not bits and pieces of facts, but the smoking gun.  I was polite in my emails to Laura.  She refused to answer, told me to discuss it with Hailey, and wished me luck.  I’ve heard this before, so I wrote back (gave her a link to this blog to read so as to hopefully give her a sense of some humanity – which apparently she has none) saying I took that as a ‘yes’.  She responded (after I noticed she read this blog) saying “You say you don’t understand what she wants.  She wants pussy now and then.  Accept it or don’t.  It’s not about you.”  With all I am going through, this is such a cold slap in the face.  My fiancee doesn’t JUST want pussy now and then – she is struggling as a bisexual woman torn between her desires and her commitment to the man she loves and wants to marry.  It’s not that cut and dry to her (I don’t think – if it is, Hailey, please let me know).  Does she want female intimacy?  Hell yes.  Does she want to ruin her relationship with me?  Well, even though she is, I don’t believe she really wants to ruin it.  I think she’s torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment