Friday, October 2, 2009

Syns of the Cho

The other day I saw Margaret Cho LIVE at the Pabst Theater in Milwaukee!  She’s AMAZING!!  I would go through some of her jokes, stories, one-liners and songs she sang, but they’re too lewd for my little blog!  (Example:    She walked out on stage and the first thing she said was that her neck hurt from all the blow jobs she’s given and then she proceeded to tell the audience exactly how it happened – with a great on stage demonstration.

I almost peed laughing!

I went with my friend Kelly -= and we were both in stitches all night.  She even sang a song about a dog that brought me to tears – it could have been the vodka and margaritas but I digress.

After the Cho we tripped on over to Fluid to get a little drink action going on.  It was a great time had by all – I got home finally and tended to my sick cat.  I hope she does better soon… She’s my little baby

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

* Side note: Last night I dreamed I was in bed with the Obamas and they were Republican and I was trying to urge them to be Democrats.  Michelle looked like she wanted to, but was Republican because her husband was – I was almost in tears telling them why Republicans suck and their views on homosexuality.  I woke up feeling odd, probably due to the fact that I was in bed with the Obamas – I think they were both clothed – me…. well I may have been naked –  but it was just a dream right?? **

No comments:

Post a Comment