Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Femme of the week ♥

 

Name: SinfullyGrinch

Age:21

Status: Single

Bio: I am Jersey raised and bred. I attended The Art Institute in NY

for fashion design and sketching. I wear my art as an outfit and all

over my skin, hand drawing my tattoos. Although I have a knack for art

I discovered my passion is medicine and healthcare. A year ago I

started my career as a NJ EMT doing 911 response and personal medical

transport. Education is the name of my game and I plan on continuing

education until I take my last breath. I am goal

oriented,determined,and independent femme with the persona of a stud.

I consider myself something like a goofball. Purely a lover and not a

fighter. I have a heart of gold and an old soul. Love is my

kryptonite. I am nothing special but I will never be simply basic.

Contact : www.twitter.com/Sinfullygrinch

No comments:

Post a Comment