Wednesday, October 7, 2009

post three.. ready?

Today was supposed to be a productive day, no work, no uni, just me and the million chores I’ve been putting off for the last week. Instead, I am curled up in the fetal position, whimpering in pain after doubling over in the bathroom in full back-spasm. Ergh.

Anyway, what better time to write another entry? I must say, I have been disappointed with blogs in the past – but the community on WordPress has really changed my mind, so I think I’ll stick around this time. =)

I have booked flights to New Zealand for January next year, time to fulfill another item on the old Bucket List, Bungy jumping! I am utterly terrified of heights – eg. 10th grade Leadership camp, when we had to scale down a flying fox. It was 5ms off the ground. I cried.

The Bucket List. I think that I should post that on here, I’ve been searching for a focus for my blog – it was going to be travel, but Europe’s a year away now. I still love travel, and as I said, I will continue with smaller trips 2010, and I will still be posting tips for fellow travellers. There are certain things that I *wish* someone could have told me before I left the ground last time!

Meet again soon?

A.

PS Travellers & fellow bucket listers, check out this site!!

Diddit.com: a bustling social community dedicated to living our best lives full of adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment