Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Friends in bloggy places

Well hot damn. I made a blog friend!

Allow me to introduce you to akiss2desire…self-described as: An honest sexual coming of age. Bisexual by definition, but I am realizing my lesbian soul on a a day to day, experience by experience basis. This blog contains the experiences and fantasies …sometimes the two mixed together.

Among the author’s hot writings you’ll find art, images, short stories, and poetry. If you find yourself in a bind for some girl on girl action I recommend you hot step it on over.

A sample to get you started…as the author meets her very own Kate. A cosmic coincidence perhaps?

Now that I am in my early thirties …I find that I am saying things I don’t believe come out of my mouth. Like the phrase, “when I was your age ….” can come out before I have a chance to stop it if I am talking to someone from toddler on up to young adult. It is at those times I almost think I sound like my grandmother. But last Saturday afternoon, I started a conversation with Kate, 18 year old girl who is wonderfully beautiful both inside and out.

So, as you know, this blog is about my lesbian sexual fantasies and fantasies fulfilled. This story is about the latter……yes, YAY ME ! I got laid again! … and my confidence in expressing my deeply in the closet lesbian sexuality is growing, perhaps, I admit, to a possibly dangerous and even self destructive level. Oh ..but when things happen, as they did with Kate …when I am willing in the ever dampening sheets and cultivating the orgasmic bliss with my fingers and twirling tongue, it is soooo worth it.

I have to say that as I have slowly transformed. When I think back to three years ago, I was the girl who took almost no chances to further my strong lesbian desires and libido. While I knew how badly I wanted what I wanted, affecting the family so much and my status in my small town should I get caught. I chronicled the metamorphosis on this blog and I know that I am a new woman, and as it used to be when I was in my teens and early twenties and treated men as conquests, I believe I feel a bit of pride in conquest in my most recent experience ..not that it wasnt a deep and erotic and meaningful lesbian connection between us both …or to take nothing away from it …but …the recent “If you want it go get it girl,” attitude towards approaching, and then, fucking a woman, is getting to be a bit …well…the word exhilarating doesn’t describe the feeling strongly enough …and thats just the description of everything BUT the sex …almost as if the mutually multi orgasmic sex was a sideshow.

Click here for the rest!

Think you’ve got some material I might be interested in? Send it my way and I’ll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment