Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Haters

You would think that people would respect one and others opinions but obviously not. This country has a thing about homosexuals. You can’t deny that you’ve heard someone “hating” on gays. I’ve usually been able to see both sides of the story but I must be missing something! Why is it that we have so many people, who strongly HATE (not disagree, hate) gay people…

Religion. Its unfortunate that in the end of the day, its someones beliefs that judges a person. But see, I have nothing against gay people and nothing against homophobic people. The only problem I have is the fact that these “haters” will do everything they can to get everyone else to believe in what they believe. It is NOBODYS right to enforce your position and beliefs onto someone else, especially for the fact that its about love.

It amazes me how some people feel like they have the right and position to do such a thing.

So please, tell me if I’m missing something here. Anything! I just want to know why people are so hyped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment