Friday, October 9, 2009

Jane Lynch.

is quite possibly the greatest actress ever. EVER. do you hear me? Ever.

Look at this girl!

And it’s not just the pumpkin beer that I downed in roughly 2 minutes (SO DELICIOUS. and alcoholic, 7%. nbd. so what, I’m a lightweight. smd.) Watch her. She’s a genius.

And Glee isn’t even her best work. Watch her in 40 Year Old Virgin and Best in Show, and you will fall in love with her.

look at that dog.

HOWEVER, that is not the point of this post. The point of this post is that JANE LYNCH is coming to DC tomorrow (demain) for the HRC dinner and the national equality march. I think I just crapped my pants. This is way bigger than when Liz Feldman was here and I attempted to stalk her. Way bigger.

I love her. So much.

My idol, Jane Motherfucking Lynch, is in my fair city.  And I must see her. I MUST. so, fellow DC residents, if you see Jane in DC or you hear that there is even a possibility she MIGHT be somewhere within 100 miles of my house, please leave me a comment so I can fulfill my lifelong dream of asking her to be my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment