Friday, October 9, 2009

You Ask Me To Enter, But Then You Make Me Crawl

…and I can’t be holding on to what you got, when all you got is hurt.

Hailey is cheating.  Most definitely.  I casually asked if she posted any ads or responded to any ads, and she said no – then blew up in a huge way.  Cheating.  Definitely.  Here I thought she just went through a horny spurt a couple weeks ago, but cooled off since then.  I never thought she was actually getting physical & intimate.  Oh, wow.  Holy shit.  I’m such a fool.  Here she’s making me feel bad for wondering why she is distant.  Fuck I’m stupid.  She is cheating.  She’s cheating and yet telling me she wants another baby real soon.  Fuckin’ A.  I’m an idiot.  I don’t know what I’m going to do.  Shit.  I can’t believe this.  Not her.  Please not her.  Godammit, Hailey!  Not you!  We were each other’s angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment