Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Please. Don't. Leave. ME!

“I don’t trust you…

I don’t like you.

I don’t want you around.

You are far less than even meeting my expectations of what my equal should be.

Why am I even with you?

Wait!!!

Where…? Where are you going???

You can’t leave me!

No, nooo, no… but I love you.

Uh… I mean, I need you here.

No one can hatefully love you like I do,

So, please, don’t go!

That was close…

You’re like a stain.

I can’t seem to get rid of you!

All you want to do is argue,

You don’t know how to TALK to me!

You don’t listen!

YOU. DON’T. UN-DER-STAND. ME!!

I should just go find somebody that will be patient enough with me…

What’reyoudoing?

No. NO. no. No. nO. no…

No… no…

I can’t… I can’t… breathe….

Please un-pack.

I don’t know…

I dont know… … i dont know…

how to live without you.

I just… Look at me!!!

I just… I just need a little space is all…

WAIT!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!

I meant… space. Like. Maybe. I… I go to the bathroom space?? Yea… that’s it.

Stay… no one can lovingly Fuck you…

over like I can so don’t leave.

Please stay…

Hold me…

Okay.

That’s enough.

Let. Me. Go.

You’re so …

Ugh!

I cant stand you!

Don’t trust you!

You might as well say I hate you.

WAIT!

I LIED…

I Love YOU!”

No comments:

Post a Comment