Wednesday, November 4, 2009

T.I.T. Podcast Episode 46: Winter in the Tropics

  • Welcome to episode 46
  • Sorry for so much time between shows
  • Holiday season arrives
  • A New approach to podcasting for Tom
  • Love my gentle reminders…keep em’ coming!
  • How did you celebrate Halloween?
  • School carnivals and the failed costume
  • Nostalgic Halloween movies
  • Halloween heralds the holidays
  • Brits don’t quite get Halloween
  • Tom enjoys lounging at home
  • Loy Kratong in Thailand
  • First full moon in November
  • Flower and banana leaf birthday cakes
  • My take on Thai costumes and traditional music
  • Winter arrives in Thailand over night
  • No gradual seasonal changes in Thailand
  • Lots of trips to Bangkok this month
  • (sorry for the background noise!!!)
  • Dean and the Stickman links on teachers
  • My thoughts on the article (can’t find the link L)
  • Education in Thailand
  • Some aspects of the culture inhibit education
  • Saving face and ‘Greng Jai’
  • A lovely link from Ken!!
  • Tigger’s Halloween cast was fabulous
  • What do you think of the new site and flag counter?
  • Matthew of SBA is doing a podcast a day this month
  • Random hellos and love to my listeners
  • Closing remarks and rambling bye!

Email me at tominthai@gmail.com, please go Comment on my page or call my voice line at 1-206-426-2152 and leave me a voice comment for the show!

Download Tom in Thailand: Click Here | The Freak Network | The RainbowPodSquad

Subscribe to Tom in Thailand in Itunes: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment