Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Here's an idea

Maybe if this happened more often I’d be tempted to go back to church:

A northeastern Pennsylvania priest has been removed from his duties after church officials say he accidentally displayed inappropriate pictures from his computer before Sunday Mass. The Diocese of Scranton said the Rev. Edward Lyman was using his computer on Oct. 25 to project an informational DVD about the annual diocesan fundraiser when four photos were displayed. They featured what church officials describe as “minimally attired adult males.”

I for one think they secretly stumbled on a great recruiting tool here but I’m probably not the type of person they’d want in their church anyway. Please note: this picture isn’t – as far as I know – one of the pictures shown in the previously mentioned peep… er… I mean slide show. Instead it’s from Male Model Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment