Monday, November 2, 2009

New Things

So here goes…I love having this blog to just go to when i need to type things…and talk about things.  I am sure that the only people that read it are the ones who accidentally come across it when searching something but thats ok, at least some people are reading it sometime.  It would be nice to get some comments but i understand that people dont really care about the blog of someone they dont know.

My roommate got back from a meeting today and told me something wonderful! So we are both straight with bisexual tendencies.  We both like both sexes but like  the male sex better.  I find women very attractive and i love being with them and pleasing them.  In the end i want a man in my life and i am not a lesbian.  There is a difference between my roommate and i and then lesbians.  Well she has never had a sexual experience with a girl. Today she did!! There was this girl she has been crushing on and they saw each other today and it got hot and lets just say fingers were in places and moans were escaping their mouths.   : ) I am very proud of her and i am sure she is very happy.  I dont think that smile will leave her face for days.  so for those of you who had an out of the box experience or do something for the first time…leave it in a comment…and it doesnt have to be sexual just something that you wouldnt normally do.  : ) its always good to hear feed back

The post i had before about getting my ex back…i totally take it back.  I have changed my mind…yet again : ) but thats me and thats my personality.He texted me and said he was going to jail.  I freaked almost started crying and was trying to figure out what i could do to help him.  He called a couple hours later and said it was all a joke.  I was really pissed and then on top of it all he said “I cant believe you are that blonde”.  i got super pissy and shitty!! That is not a joke you play on someone.  I was worried and freaked while him and his little buddies all had a good laugh about how stupid i am.  Then on top of it all earlier that day..he decided to call my already in failing health mom and tell her i was going to a party and worry her that i was going to hurt my self or get caught by police.  I had already told her about the party but not about drinking and it being on halloween.  He decided to do my job for me.  Our whole relationship he had been a tattle and i kept turning the other cheek but that was it for me.  I am 18 and in college…please let me make my own decisions with out the input of my mommy.  If you got a problem come talk to me about it…not my mom.  only children need their parents to solve their problems.  I cant believe i was so stupid to believe he had changed.  I guess i just wanted to stop being lonely so bad that i was willing to give up my morals and settle.  It is NEVER good to settle for anything.  i know i deserve the best even though i might not show it.  I have found friends and other people who are there to support me and i know i dont need him anymore.  I have others.  So comments on any of this?

One thing i really hate in people is when they are two faced and i believe i was duped by someone like this.  I am liked in private but the minute there is someone else in the vicinity he is not the same.  i am not allowed to kiss him or anything in public.  He only show affection in private.  I will not stand for this.  If you really like me then you should be able to tell people and not be ashamed of me.  That is all i have to say on this topic : )

Lyrics from one of my favorite movies and songs : ) speaks to me!  if you want the song it is from the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and its called Hushabye Mountain : ) <3

“The winds of night so softly are sighing–

Soon they will fly your troubles to sea.”

No comments:

Post a Comment