Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All Good

I think even if I hadn’t had a wonderful dinner, wine, company, music, and night, this past weekend would be one of my favorites.  But, she and I had a great drive up, and then sipped some tequila–not my favorite–that I bought her as a gift.  Was totally sure that I would get a lot of shit for the red and white alcohol bag with the white angora fuzzies on it, but she actually said, “This is cute.  Little fur.”  She liked the tequila a lot too, and said that she hadn’t had a bottle in a long time.

It was a nice drive up, but she was all over me.  I will never wear jeans around her again if that is what I should expect when I’m in a dress and heels!  I like dressing up anyway…  When we checked into the hotel, it was probably obvious that we were together, but we were in a liberal college town, so it was cool.  She even remarked that she was glad that she just confirmed our room and it was all good.  We talked and kissed a little and had a drink.  Then we went to this trendy, but not pretentious restaurant and split a bottle of wine and had some awesome appetizers.  We both ordered entrees and hung out for a few hours.  She was so affectionate during dinner.  I actually have never been with anyone like that before and it was nice.  When we got back to the hotel, we listened to a Blue’s Band and had a drink.  It was a nice night too.

I took her to breakfast the next morning, and then we drove back home.  We cuddled for about half an hour and I rubbed a cramp out of her neck, which is something that I’m good at.  She had to work, and I had to tape and then paint my bathroom and three other walls at my house, so I departed.  We’ve texted everyday.  She has eluded directly to my “visits” when she leaves.  She even talked about possible contract work that I could do there.  Hmm…  Interesting.  I’ll miss her.

[Via http://74tomboy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment