Monday, February 15, 2010

Two CARNAL erotica releases cummin' up in March 2010

Well, folks, I have two excessively hot reads coming out (or cumming out?) in March of this year, one with each of my respective publishers.

I will post more details once I have some sexy cover art for ya!

Carnal Tale #1: “In His Thrall”

Paranormal Vampire Erotica

Publisher: New Concepts Publishing

www.newconceptspublishing.com

Due Out March 3rd!!!

Carnal Tale # 2: “Tales From The Owner-Operator of the

Boulevard Motor Hotel”

BDSM Erotica M/F F/F

FemDom FemFemDom MaleDom

Publisher: eXtasy Books

www.extasybooks.com

Due Out March 15th!!!

Stay tuned for more!

Thanks for your interest in my projects, and support of my nubile writing career!

Sincere regards,

Amanda M. Holt

[Via http://amandamholt.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment