Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One Day For Harmony

For today I have set a priority on being in harmony with the world around me. There has been far too much weirdness in my life of late and that has caused me to respond in ways that only serve go distance e myself from the bodditsatva path, which in my religion is the path of compassion and balance.

I have fallen astray because recent events have tossed me into a storm of brutality and violation.

But it is not these events that have pushed me off the path it is my responses to them. For today I will be one with the rhythm, the Flow. I will fail at moments to be sure. But it is not about the number of times we fall it is the number of times we get back up and resume our path.

I never falk about my religious convictions. But for today I will be mindful of the decisions I am making toward perfect mindfulness. We will see how it goes. Namaste.

[Via http://splinteredones.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment